Whether your elderly loved one is facing frailty, illness, reduced mobility, memory loss, or simply needs some special attention, our foreign caregivers and nurses can provide full-time care with the right support. They have the skills and motivation to care for your elderly loved one at every step so they can live fuller lives in a healthy and active environment at home, giving relief and peace of mind to the family. Their role encompasses a broad range of services from personal healthcare to light housekeeping duties.
Some of their specific duties include:If you have an elderly loved one who needs special care and attention, we can provide you with a reliable caregiver or nurse with the right set of skills and experience to care for them.
OUR SPECIALISED CAREGIVERS & nurses:
- Are equipped with relevant hospital and elderly care experience.
- Are trained to deal with medical emergencies, such as a heart attack, choke, fall etc.
- Provide professional care and promote a healthier lifestyle.
- Understand the challenges of the job and are committed for the long-term.
Our caregivers & nurses are trained to:
- Manage changing behaviour
- Maintain a safe environment
- Provide nutritious meals
- Provide mind-stimulating activities
- Supervise daily activities
- Maintain good hygiene
Some of their specific duties include:
- Assisting with toileting, feeding, transferring, bathing, skincare, grooming and dressing.
- Assisting with urinary catheters, feeding tubes or oxygen therapy.
- Monitoring vital signs and providing support to specific health conditions.
- Ensuring the right medication is administered timely.
They are trained to care for patients with medical conditions by reducing symptoms and improving their health and quality of life.
Some of these medical conditions include:
Some of these medical conditions include:
- Allergies, Arthritis, Alzheimer’s, Bed-bound and Wheelchair Patients, Cancer, Dementia, Depression, Diabetes, Heart Disease/, Heart Failure, Nutrition/Elimination Problems, Parkinson’s Disease, Patients Recovering from a Fall/Injury, Stoma and Wound Care, Stroke, Visual/Hearing Impairment.
BENEFITS OF HAVING LIVE-IN CARE:Several of our clients have highlighted many positive impacts in having a full-time caregiver or nurse at home.
- They not only give professional care but are good listeners who understand the family members’ concern and provide adequate support wherever needed.
- They give you a sense of confidence and ease of mind, knowing that your family member will have every need taken care of when you’re not there yourself.
- They can easily notice any abnormalities or behavioral changes and notify you before it’s too late.
- The caregiver or nurse keeps them active during the day so patterns of anxiety and wandering diminish at night, which means better rest for the whole family.
A live-in caregiver or nurse is one of the most affordable elderly home care solutions.
A FOREIGN CAREGIVER MONTHLY SALARYStarts at $500 and goes up to $800, depending on the caregiver’s education and experience. ONE-TIME AGENCY FEES $2,088
A FOREIGN NURSE MONTHLY SALARYStarts at $700 and goes up to $1,000, depending on the nurse’s education, experience and complexity of the assignment. ONE-TIME AGENCY FEES $2,088
- Work permit application & issuance fees
- Settling-in programme
- Medical check-up
- Caregiver’s food and lodging in Singapore before issuance of workpass
- Caregiving consultation at home
- Integration training
- Arrangement of plane ticket
- There is an additional $500 surcharge for Filippino caregivers and nurses, and their salary ranges from $1000 to $1200 (based on experience).
- If you require a male caregiver/nurse or third FDW, there will be additional charges to apply for pre-approval from MOM.
- You will sign a FDW contract with the caregiver or nurse as their employer. Salary is to be paid directly to the candidate from the second month onwards.
- All our caregivers and nurses are given an induction training upon their arrival in Singapore.
- We also provide support and trainings to our caregivers and nurses to give them an opportunity to refresh and reinforce their skills.